These are the actual Heiroglyphs (and tallymarks) that the Nokdellians use. The Q (Qu) and X are ancient Heiroglyphs and are not used regularly today.
I am planning on using this as the script for infernal in my DND campaign, it is roughly based on Latin, Hebrew, and Cyrillic giving it what I consider a very orderly looking alphabet. I purposefully excluded letters that would not be commonly used or can be created easily.
I am planning on using this as the script for infernal in my DND campaign, it is roughly based on Latin, Hebrew, and Cyrillic giving it what I consider a very orderly looking alphabet. I purposefully excluded letters that would not be commonly used or can be created easily. This version is designed to look as though it had been printed for the Infernal gazette or another official document that had been typed rather than written.
Script font for a version of the Infernal language from the tabletop RPG Dungeons & Dragons, for personal use. Abjad script (only consonants are written, and vowels must be filled in by the reader). Characters are, in order: B, D, ŋ, H, K, L, M, N, P, R, S, T, θ (keyed to U), V, Y, Z, 1, 5, 10, fullstop, exclamation mark, underscore line, underscore terminus, underscore beginning, semicolon, and space.
The Japanese name of this font is 神域幻記紋(jinniki‐gen‐kimon).
This font emphasizes appearance rather than ease of use and is recommended for games, fantasy comics, etc.
I may make a better but similar dragon font later, but for now I'm just going to publish this. I'm sorry the spacing isn't quite right.This is a clone
The original Halberdia as it evolved from from 0.1 to 0.3.This is a clone of Halberdia
A font made for a Terraria mod. It gets its name because parts of it remind me of halberd, partisan, and/or axe heads. I designed this to have the vaguely authoritation look of a Didone as well as a borderline-gaudy look that prevents this from being taken as seriously as other Didones. These changes lent some much-needed character to the prototypical Didone from which this design evolved. The uppercase letters are more heavily ornamented, as if to suggest that they are letters from an illuminated manuscript.
The main texture is a diamond pattern inspired by vent holes in medieval armor. These were often made with a square punch, and help the font look more handmade.
The wider letters are incised, which seems to lessen their perceived wideness by breaking up the shapes. For me this effect lent a more natural flow to the reading.
The ornamentation rules are complicated and factor in lettershapes, English letter frequency, and the existing design parameters. One thing I can concisely explain is that glyphs which normally look fairly plain are ornamented to such an extent that they make others look plain instead (CGJLT1 among others).
I finally made a folded-/ribbon-style design. This one contains a number of experimental techniques. Most notably, the swept parts of glyphs are allowed to extend beyond the letterwidths and sometimes even the baselines. This enhances the sense of movement, creates some interesting linkages, and reduces the need for kerning.
All of these shapes can be constructed with paper or ribbon, although lots of clever folding tricks, doubling, and pinning down/securing with glue would be required.
Alternate tilde on "±".
Chamadarya is an Integral Artifice (synthetic universe) I created for the ESOSVM simulation in 2013. It's a place dominated by vast stretches of open sky punctuated by extremely tall mesas and plateaus. Most of the buildings and temples there are made from chrysoberyl, which is extensively engraved, often with a lettering style that looks much like this. Of course, that language is non-Latin so it looks nothing like this design.
This is the writing of the maþla (mathla) language I created. It is spoken by gods and contains magic.
The phonetics and lexems are based on a mixture of Proto-Germanic, Old Norse and my fantasy. It has 26 vowels and doesn't have any b, d or g sounds.
A condensed, rounded, and modernized Esperhand in a higher resolution.This is a clone of Esperhand
It took me so long damn it
original work by Sed4tivesThis is a clone of STF_BLACKPAPER
Folder strips of paper style blackletter attempt. I wish I had better solutions for some charaters, but I had some tough struggles getting good looking glyphs for this style, for example uppercase T took me like 60 attemps and none ever really pleased. So I ended up with choosing the best of them en just went on with the rest. BUT, Zephram came to the rescue and delivered me a propper T, Arrrrr thanks matey!!!
EnjoyThis is a clone