Published: 18th March, 2015
Last edited: 17th May, 2013
Created: 17th May, 2013
Baybáyin Script is a native writing system from the Philippines.
A dotted, compact, small sized baybayin font. Machine punch-card style.
Published: 7th April, 2012
Last edited: 26th February, 2014
Created: 6th April, 2012
Modernized and Simplified Baybayin/Alibata.
- I put the Letter "NGa" on the "X", both Uppercase and lowercase.
- Use the lowercase "e" or "i" to make a dot above the consonant, and use "o" or "u" to make a dot below the consonant.
- To put a cross sign below the consonant, use "`" or "+".
- Use space or "|" to separate lines/sentences with 2 vertical lines.
- Numbers and other punctuation marks are not used by ancient filipinos, I just fill those characters, just in case you need them.
Published: 7th May, 2009
Last edited: 24th June, 2009
Created: 3rd May, 2009
It's PacMan fever all over again! This was inspired by the world's best pound for pound boxer, Manny Pacquiao, a.k.a. "PacMan." His awesome knockout bout with Ricky Hatton last Saturday, May 2nd, in Las Vegas, marked a major victory in the acquisition of his 6th world title. His hands are so fast I have to wait for the slo-mo to figure out what happened.
The letters M & P from Manny Pacquiao's logo became the foundation to create all of the letters in this font. The logo resides on the capital A, the rest of the letters are in the lower case. Enjoy.
"I'm gonna knock you out! Mama said knock you out! Breakdown!"
042715. Downloadable for personal use until Saturday, May 2, 2015.
If Pacquiao wins, then donations will be accepted thru PayPal. :-)