Lunais, but with many extraneous details omitted.
A novel Connected Outline design with spiral-like tendencies.This is a clone of Lunais 2
Mildly quirky serif font made for the signage/logos of a certain event. Limited character set.
V0.2.6: Finished Cyrillic.
A small scale faux-bezier design with a cutout-esque look. It offers different advantages at different sizes. Most glyphs are legible down to 4pt.
As this design evolves, it gives me an increasing "board games" feeling. This design seems very well-suited for board game parts, especially cards and smaller plastic pieces.
This has a few notable design features:
- Asymmetry helps keep letters like bdpq from being confused for one another
- Serifs and flags accomplish the same thing for groups of similar letters such as ce and ftſ
- Semiserif style helps reduce the need for kerning to almost zero
- Simplified polygons and counter shapes help pixel optimization
See also:Cartoon Riot
A semi-hollow pattern fill version of Graphene. Made for a friend.This is a clone of Graphene Black
The original turned out to be great for vector design, but didn't always play well with stroke outlines. So I made this.This is a clone of Graphene
An experimental pattern-fill design. Check it out at 2x Pixel size!
Supports Dutch, English, and German at present.
A continuation of Tangereen. This version took a lot of figuring out and a lot of changes, both aesthetic and structural. I managed to make it different from other double-line designs like Glitzfang and Junglira while still keeping it simple and cute.This is a clone of Tangereen
A design with small caps... by which I mean the caps are lowercase :D
A design that combines decolike asymmetry with a double line concept. It also incorporates some experimental methods to unify the wider glyphs (mw@#™, etc.) with the others, by allowing the middle sections of these letters to have both the single and double lines. This results in a look that is at times architectural and at other times almost like loopy cursive.
A multiline pattern-fill design that looks like fish scales. It is a very functional multifont, especially at smaller sizes.
The spurs, stems, and line motion add subtle detail to help identify each letter. Additionally, some custom bricks are experimentally combined with the macaroni bricks to preserve the pattern while also forming the curves.
Font made for a friend's band. "Refollte" is Skalmish for "banana spider".
I took the line width variation of Art Deco fonts and turned it 90 degrees to create something bottom-heavy. The result looks really technological and reminds me of 1980s PC microsystems like the Sharp x86000, BBC Micro, Dragon32, and so on.
Experimental font made with the new half-arc bricks. It reminds me of striped candy, but also looks like tape reels or machine gaskets!