The designer of this FontStruction has chosen not to make it available for download from this website
choosing an “All Rights Reserved" license.
Please respect their decision and desist from requesting license changes in the comments.
If you would like to use the FontStruction for a specific project, you may be able to contact the
designer directly about obtaining a license.
I had wanted to come up with a cursive-styled font using only rather basic lines and curves, so this is what I came up with. While it's not a "proper" cursive (not many character pairings have a traditional flow), it does have some cursive-style mannerisms.
* 2014.05.30: To take advantage of FontStruct's new nudge feature, all glyphs with curved tops and bottoms have been adjusted.
* 2013.05.07: Altered the positioning of the superscript 1, 2, and 3; realigned the already esiting 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 fraction characters; added new fraction characters; added complete set of numeric superscript and subscript characters; modified the "f combination" ligatures for more consistency.
* 2013.05.20: The tildes have been corrected. I don't know why, but they somehow looked like backwards Ns instead of what they should look like. Additionally, I made a small alteration to the lowercase V character to make it look equally uniform to the other lowercase characters.
* 2013.05.26: Added some letterlike characters to the mix.
* 2013.05.28: More edits, but this time, I've gone ahead and added a few touches to make most -- not all -- of the lowercase letters flow into each other. I was flirting with the concept of having the bars of the lowercase Ts linked to the other lowercase characters, but thought against it (especially since I'm planning on expanding the character set even further).
* 2013.06.04: Slight touch-ups. Slight alterations made to the Ç (uppercase C cedilla) and ç (lowercase c cedilla). Added ligatures for "dz", "ij", "lj", and "nj", as well as some new currency symbols. Moved the Won sign into the appropriate position.