An even-more-modernized version of Geneva 9, one of Apple's system fonts in Macintosh System 1.
Full list of changes:
• Removed extra space after lowercase y
• Re-redrew # symbol (more condensed)
• Added even more Unicode characters
• Checked accuracy of font in emulated MacPaint; added characters (e.g. integrals) that were in original font but not Geneva 9.1
• The accented and unaccented lowercase a's were in fact different in the original font, but I made them both double-story here for consistency