The designer of this FontStruction has chosen not to make it available for download from this website
choosing an “All Rights Reserved" license.
Please respect their decision and desist from requesting license changes in the comments.
If you would like to use the FontStruction for a specific project, you may be able to contact the
designer directly about obtaining a license.
Yet another pixel/bitmap .TTF typeset/font by your dear pixel font creator - Sah War. Features:
(1) Basic Latin
(2) More Latin (partial, can probably be extended in the future...)
(3) Generic symbols
(4) Numbers/Numerals (0-9)
(5) Basic Cyrillic glyphs (partial)!!!
1. Lowercase glyphs are simply CUBIC versions of the uppercase (capital) glyphs...
2. Best used at sizes: 12 or multiples of 12.
Thanks for the support and please, do comment! :)
* unknown date:
- changes made to the "B","Д" & "д" glyphs
* 1 April 2010:
- the width of the Cyrillic letters "Ц" "ц" was decreased
- "л" was completely redesigned in the style of MikronX.