The designer of this FontStruction has chosen not to make it available for download from this website by choosing an “All Rights Reserved" license.
Please respect their decision and desist from requesting license changes in the comments.
If you would like to use the FontStruction for a specific project, you may be able to contact the designer directly about obtaining a license.
A font which uses some custom macaroni bricks. This one has the same kind of structural asymmetry as Phenomenologist. Angles and corners on the left are almost always sharper than those on the right, which gives glyphs a structural asymmetry as well as a sense of rightward momentum. This technique also imparts variation to some otherwise very similar letterforms (bdpq, mw, sz).
This is named for a species of android from Doctor Who.
Other design decisions:
- Make the ascender height shorter than the uppercase
- Use squares for dots/diaresis and circles for punctuation, so that they are more quickly distinguished
- Allow the sharp curve and gentle curve to swap positions when it's beneficial to the glyph (BX8&)
- Incorporate angled lines into several glyphs so that none of the glyphs which have them seem out of place (SZsz012569*~$)
- Ignore the other design decisions for glyphs which need a standardized look due to their use in programming and other syntax-based forms of writing (most symbols & punctuation)
|Info:||Created on 30th April 2019 . Last edited on 2nd May 2019.|